Browsing "Everything else"
Paul Lange is a trained photographer and his work has been featured in top publications like The New York Times and Vogue. These photos just [...]
60 percent of happiness is determined by our genetics and environment, the remaining 40 percent is up to us. Finding laughter [...]
“Friestarter” by The Prodigy with the music removed and atmospheric sounds added in. The awkwardness of grown man hopping around [...]
Finding the perfect pair of shoes?!? A good pair of dressy sandals allows women to walk around all day long and [...]
There is a point where you feel so small and helpless in an enormous, insane nightmare of a world that [...]
“Those who find ugly meanings in beautiful things are corrupt without being charming. This is a fault. Those who find [...]
Whimsical and clever … This book it might have been “accidental,” but it was a masterpiece. It’s just wonderful and [...]
We live in a really messed up world so appreciate the little bit of good you do see around and [...]
“There is nothing in the world so irresistibly contagious as laughter and good humor.”
Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint you can on it.