182 Countries in 60 Seconds
Everyday life can be a real assault on your mental health. Kids, parents, work, health and you are tired! That is why you should take a break and travel so, maybe when you come back home problems will look very different. By the way you can find out a lot of interesting things:
1. You’ll become more open minded and learn to treat people with more respect;
2. It will develop skills you didn’t know you had;
3. You’ll learn geography;
4. It will make change your habits;
5. It gives you adventure and perspective;
6. If you feel a little worthless or useless it gives you a pride in self;
7. It gives you cool stories so you can become a story teller;
8. You can learn a language and so many other things!
So, pack your bag and leave! Have you noticed how much you laugh when you are travelling?
Got anything to say? Go ahead and leave a comment!
You must be logged in to post a comment.