Bicycles have been and are employed for many uses:
- Utility: bicycle commuting and utility cycling
- Work: mail delivery, paramedics, police, couriering, andgeneral delivery.
- Recreation: bicycle touring, mountain biking, BMX andphysical fitness.
- Racing: track racing, criterium, roller racing and time trial to multi-stage events like the Tour of California,Giro d’Italia, the Tour de France, the Vuelta a España, the Volta a Portugal, among others.
- Military: scouting, troop movement, supply of provisions, and patrol. See bicycle infantry.
- Show: entertainment and performance, e.g. Artistic cyclings.
Sometimes , we as viewers, get amazed by some crazyness in the world!!!